Re: Sidedraft Weber manifold question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sidedraft Weber manifold question
From: david brady <dmb993@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:11:59 -0500
I also went through the same exercise and found the
cannon to be the only choice. It's really quite a
good manifold. I had my early-head intake ports
opened to 35mm and matched and tapered the
manifold to fit. There's a bunch of material on
the manifold which allows aggressive porting
on the narrow port heads. Also, don't use the
cannon weber linkage. Buy the good stuff from
TRW and use it - you may need to use some
of the stuff from cannon too.

Dave
68 TR350 CD8124L