Great Attraction

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great Attraction
From: "Jim Farris" <jfarris@troyst.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:23:27 -0600
Fellow Listers,

Last week for my birthday, I was treated to a surprise visit the Barber's
Vintage Motorsports Museum in Birmingham AL.  If you're in the area, it is a
"must see."  While it is primarily aimed at vintage motorcycles, there are
currently several cars on display and more coming.  Most of the cars are of
the Lotii (whatever the plural of Lotus is) variety.  I can't wait to see a
race at this track - saw the ALMS race last fall on TV.  If you really want
to make a day of it, the Barber Museum is about an hour west of the
International Motorsport Hall of Fame Museum at Talladega Speedway.

BTW, Barber's has a Lotus car show scheduled for Sep 11, 2004

http://www.barbermotorsports.com/

http://www.barbermuseum.org/

NFI
Jim Farris