Re: Commission numbers

To: TR6UO@aol.com, ngwehmeyer@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Commission numbers
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:24:28 -0500
>At 6:31 PM -0500 1/29/04, TR6UO@aol.com wrote:
>2)There were no running or production "model" changes.
>3)The only other indication of a model year change would be if a number or
>letter appeared in the VIN to indicate model year and that number/letter
>changed-which also does not apply.

Well, sort of... I might point out the major change made for the 1973
model year. Commission numbers changed from CC prefix to CF prefix
(for carburetted cars). These cars can be identified by the
chrome-bezel gauges, cowl grill, flag decal on the rear fenders, etc.
--
Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (26 year owner)