Re: Commission numbers

To: peb3@cornell.edu, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Commission numbers
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:48:13 EST
Well, sort of... I might point out the major change made for the 1973
model year. Commission numbers changed from CC prefix to CF prefix
(for carburetted cars). These cars can be identified by the
chrome-bezel gauges, cowl grill, flag decal on the rear fenders, etc.
--

Phil,
Sorry for the confusion.  We were referring only to the '69 model year cars

Thanks.

Steve