RE: Brakes and Bleeding

To: "'Gary Fluke'" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Brakes and Bleeding
From: "Steve Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:32:34 -0800
Gary,

Does the pedal firm up after a push or two or if you push and hold the
pedal moves towards the floor?  It is possible that you have a master
cylinder problem rather than air in the lines.

You did not mention the order you went in, so I'll throw in the "start
close and move away from the master cylinder" idea

Steve