Re: TR4A single Exhaust used with a 72-74 TR6 dual exhaust

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: TR4A single Exhaust used with a 72-74 TR6 dual exhaust
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 22:46:38 -0500
Maybe I didn't state this quite correctly.

I am asking about using the TR4A head pipe 50, and Y pipe 51 to marry
the 72-76 TR6 dual exhaust manifold to the TR250/TR6 68-71 single pipe
exhaust.

Moss TR4A Picture
http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29122
see parts 50 51 34 and 52

parts 34 and 52 are the same part numbers as used on a TR6.

Don Malling