White Top Snaps

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: White Top Snaps
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 22:07:17 -0400
Hi, Im getting ready to install a new top, beige with white stripe and I
was hoping to use original type white plastic snaps.  TRF list the outer
part which is good for the sides, but  they dont have the male stud
portion in white which I would need for the rear portion of the top.
Anyone have a source?  Also, I have a beige boot cover and would like to
use stainless snaps.  Will the metal female snaps work with the pastic
male studs?  Thanks in advance   John Mitchell   76 TR6