Re: TR250 on ebay- buy the best and reminiscing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250 on ebay- buy the best and reminiscing
From: Footfrek@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:22:57 EDT
as for  buying  the  best  you  can  afford, i guess i'm either  lucky or
cursed  in that  aspect of the  triumph hobby. My car  was given to me in the
early '90's by my father.The car has been setting up  for  quiet a while now. I
need a whole new interior. Most or  the car seems pretty solid it  seems to
have  rusted  from the inside  out in floor pan  and  the  trunk and  some
rust at battery area.I'm finally starting to  get  a little bit  more
financially
sound so i  can  afford to  fix the  car up. It has a new tops and  what were
new tires the top still  looks good  but  the  tires sitting in the  shed
partially flat  has  not been good for  them. I kinda wish  my  dad  was  still

around  to  help  me  work on it.The 6 tended to  get neglected it  sat at  a
 house  my dad  had sold for  a while the  folks who  bought  the  house
started  checking it  out  and  i made  sure  dad  came  and  got it and gave
it
to  me.first  time i  ever drove  a car  was in my dad's lap in the 6. I
remember  getting  almost  to  the  house  and  it  got  away from  me just
turned right. Sorry for  reminiscing so  long but  my  6 is  my  dad to  me
only
thing  he  really  left me. and  thanks  for  all the  help ful  info. hope to
 get  her running again soon.
Jason
71 tr6