Free TR6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Free TR6
From: Bill Moine <bmoine@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 05:36:37 -0700 (PDT)
Free to a good home, 20 miles south of Akron OH.  A very rusty 75 TR6 body.  It
has all the doors which include good glass..  The windshield has one chip...The
trunk is solid ..the trunk lid is badly rusted, the hood is rusted (not in the
pics)... I have removed the engine, trans, gauges, trailing arms.  Front
suspension is complete (rusty).  The differential is still in the car but I am
working to remove it so dont plan on it being there. Frame is very rusty in the
usual spots.

overall the cars has a lot of rust and I will take it to the junk yard on
5/1/04.

Here are some pics of it.

http://www.geocities.com/bmoine/FreeTR6.html

email me off list with any questions.