Re: Heater wiring - now mice

To: Phil Beckman <phil@opentext.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heater wiring - now mice
From: bratt <bratt@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:27:34 -0600
some industrious mice
> decided to stockpile food in every last nook and cranny of my ventilation
> system.

The mouse problem should be delt with because they can cause a lot of damage
when they start shredding material for nests.

My auto wrecker puts an empty 5 gallon plastic bucket in the shop.  He puts
a slice of bread and peanut butter in the bottom.  Mice can climb up the
ribbed outside, but cannot climb the smooth inside.  He just takes them
swimming next morning down at the oval white flushing pool.

At the storage site for RV's and trailers they put sheets of fabric softener
scattered around the motor, floor, seats, etc. to keep mice away.

Ed