Time to part with the 6th member of my family (Sorry Todd!)

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Time to part with the 6th member of my family (Sorry Todd!)
From: Josh Tarnow <jjtarnow@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 13:09:50 -0700 (PDT)
Guys, sadly I am parting with my TR6 but lucky is the buyer that gets this TR!
I have added the eBay link and I would really hope it goes to a home as
accommodating as mine has been!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2475711224 It
really is a special 6 and I am sure the next owner will be happy as can be.
Please feel free to contact me with any/all questions. It was built in the last
few months of TR6 production (June 1976 build date) and the ID is CF56804.

Josh