RE: Photos of SE VTR ?

To: "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>,
Subject: RE: Photos of SE VTR ?
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 15:45:11 -0400
Thanks to Jay H. for posting some photos of the SEVTR from Tallahassee.  I
just uploaded some photos for the fun we all had down there and they can be
found at the following link:

http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2/2004_SEVTR.htm

Many thanks to the Temple of Triumph folks for putting the regional on, and
a good time was had by all.

I know it's a long way off, and virtually none of the details are in place
yet, but here's something for you long-term planners - the next SE VTR
regional will be held in the fall of 2005.  The location will be Jekyll
Island and the time will be in either September or October.  Further details
will surely follow, and I would expect that Ronnie Babbitt will be giving
plenty of updates along the way.  So pencil a trip down south in your
planner, and we'll see you then.

In the meantime enjoy the photos and we hope to see you next time.

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II
'70 TR6