Sandblasting tub

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sandblasting tub
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:42:26 -0500
 I'm finally making some headway towards a paint job!!! The body is at the
paint shop and I got about 1/5th of the tub blasted. It's great to see some
progress!!! When the tub is stripped it won't be long till it gets some lovely
signal red (#32) paint PPG single stage. Things are looking good and I know
this is early in the game, but I think it may be painted by the end May. Who
knows the car might make it to the Trials in Door County. Sure will be nice to
drive my own car there. OK, I'm anxious.
 I know most of you guys aren't interested, but it's been a good last two
weeks on the car. Got her running for the 1st time in three years, even with
all my modifications, but I do have a radiator that leaks.

Cheers, I think I'll drink a few cold ones tonite!

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My restoration @
(http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration<http://groups.msn.com/Richard