Re: Rough Running when Hot

To: cwrm4@yahoo.com (William Maslin)
Subject: Re: Rough Running when Hot
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:53:23 -0700
William---About the only area I didn't see mentioned in your post is
fuel supply after the pump and filter. The next time it happens, take
the rubber hose off just prior to the front carb and either crank the
engine, or prime the pump from the lever underneath. Be prepared to
catch the fuel. This test will at least verify whether or not fuel is
getting to the carbs.

If all is well here, I would go back the points, to rule out having a
faulty Petronic unit which we know happens now and then.

Dick