Update: Wobble whilst cornering

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net
Subject: Update: Wobble whilst cornering
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:11:17 -0400
Finished the passenger side bushings.  I didn't have a huge socket so, I
employed a hole saw big enough to span the hole & a long bolt.  Bushing came
right out...about half way then ran out of room in the hole saw.  Then the
old PVC, block of wood & clamp trick.  Had it to do over, I'd buy a long
bolt & a couple of big washers to go along with the PVC.

Anyway, I ended up swapping the brackets & corrected the negative camber,
but since the bushings were worn out, I had to guess.  Now I have a very
slight positive camber...I'll live with it...as an added bonus the back end
on the passenger side sits a good 2 inches higher than the driver side with
a slight negative camber.  Who knew??

Before I started all the fun, I had a look at the brakes.  Seems the hub was
slightly out of round.  Just from eyeballing  the hub against the wheel
cylinder, I could see it.  This would explain the HOT spots on the brake
shoes.  I had a spare hub from a low miles car & swapped 'em.  It's better,
but not perfect.  Also backed the brake adjuster some.

Anyone else have this happen...the hub get out of round?  Is there any way
to correct that??

Still have the wobble though...could this be the brake shoes?

Todd