Re: Update: Wobble whilst cornering

To: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Update: Wobble whilst cornering
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:31:27 -0400
Todd,

Ride height can be adjusted on that side using different brackets on the
outboard attachment. The Moss catalog had a chart that has predetermined
camber changes for different bracket combos. E-mail me if you don't have it
and I'll scan it and pack a .pdf for ya.  BTW the TR250 turbo iis on hold at
the moment. I may just turbo a late TR motor for it eventually with
MegasquirtnEdis. I have a couple other projects to do first including a 5.0
Ford into a TR7, and a couple TR6 resto jobs. Gosh I can fill a garage
quick!
Later,
Jim