Re: Billy Joel house crash

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Billy Joel house crash
From: HalMorton@webtv.net (Harold M. Morton)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:48:31 -0500
Listers,                                                        Much
thanks to the several of you who responded to my question about Billy
Joel`s car. To those others of you who may have been curious, the
consensus is that it is a Citroen- probably a CV2 (or 2CV?) from the mid
`60s.                             Let me also clarify that I was just
curious- I meant no comment about Mr. Joel or his driving abilities (or
lack thereof). Jay Leno, David Letterman, et al, have taken care of
that.

Hal Morton                                                  Pascagoula,
MS