Re: rebuilding brake and clutch

To: Terry Geiger <tgeiger@ShoalsBritishCars.org>,
Subject: Re: rebuilding brake and clutch
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:51:39 -0700 (PDT)
Robert,

Terry listed many good ideas.  The TR6/TR250 Brake
Master will require 2 sleeves at 60 each...at least
when I talked to them.  I think they can bore it
oversized as well.  This would require oversized
seals.  I decided to go NEW & purchase through BPNW.
At $173 they seemed to be the best deal.  And
rebuilding 2 different BMCs got a little old when they
started leaking!  If yours is pitted at all...you may
go through the same thing if you try to rebuild.

Recently, I found a company in Dayton, OH Vintage
Imports.  Tons of NOS stuff...like walkin' back in
Time.

Matt with Vintage Imports quoted $150 for a NEW Brake
Master cylinder(NFI).  Thought that was a pretty good
price compared to the big 3:)

Contact: Vintage Imports [alwaysjaguar@sbcglobal.net]
973-252-6412

--- Terry Geiger <tgeiger@shoalsbritishcars.org>