RE: Parts Country of Origin

To: "Gene Hart" <genehart@att.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Parts Country of Origin
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:34:40 -0800
        Gene:

        I wish Moss would take a bit of this to heart. I have had issues
with fitment on
several of their parts for my 6. I suppose I should not gripe, because
it is a wonderful
thing that they support our LBCs the way they do. But it is frustrating
when a U Joint,
grease seal, or other part can't be used. And I don't feel like they are
particularly
cheap as a supplier, either.

        Vance

        TR6 - Assembled domestically by me from imported and US made
parts. =:-)
        Lincoln LS - Made in US by FoMoCo. A VERY nice car.
        Lexus RX300 - My wife wanted it. What can I say? She was an
abused child.
Cogito Ergo Zoom
(I think, therefore I go fast)

TR6 Web page: http://home.comcast.net/~v.navarrette/