re: %&?#@"! filler plug!!

To: <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: %&?#@"! filler plug!!
From: "Paul G. Edelstein" <pgedelstein@CapitalTriumphRegister.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 19:25:28 -0400
Jim,

Sears used to make star sockets for square nuts.  My socket set came with
three sizes -- one of my favoirite tools.  But I understand they don;t make
them anymore.  Suggest you try a local tool place, or borrow one.  They're
supposed to be tight (pie threads)  -- torque spec is 35 ft-lb.  And yes, it
is a normal thread.

Failing that, dont worry about buggering it.  They're available for about a
buck from the usual sources.

Good luck!

Paul E.
Annandale, VA