Re: New Front Suspension Rebuild - Tightness normal?

To: 6Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Front Suspension Rebuild - Tightness normal?
From: Shannon Muncy <shannon.muncy@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 00:41:10 -0400
Ron,

You should still be able to turn the wheels with a new suspension.
You might want to check the verticle links.  I had the same issue and
it turned out that the passenger side link was bent.

Try disconnecting the steering so you can move each side
independently.  That should show you which side is binding.

Another thing to try... the upper a-arms have a front and a back, I'm
not sure what happens when they're installed incorrectly, but I've
heard this is a frequent mistake.

Good luck,
Shannon