Re: Wiring Harness and Steering Mounts

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness and Steering Mounts
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 06:00:02 -0400
I think I would like to publicly thank my PO for never doing any electrical
weirdness in 34 years.

Okay there was one bit of weirdness, but the most difficult part of
correcting it was realizing it wasn't doing anything!

80% of my electrical problems vanished with a new fusebox.  (I didn't say
there are no electrical problems.  Just that the root cause is something
other than PO skullduggery.)

Really my issue now is bad contacts.  I am slowly working through these.
Its going to be nice to have a reliable horn.

John Cyg.
CC52927LO