Re: Re: cockpit covers

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: cockpit covers
From: <trinitygadget@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 9:35:47 -0500
Don--I frequently enjoy the company of a passenger, so the tonneau doesn't work
for me.  Yes, I have my original tonneau cover but don't use it.  If you drive
solo, then the tonneau would certainly be more convenient.  However, I don't
think the tonneau offers as much protection from rain due to leaky/stubborn
zippers and the fact that water can run behind the cover on the dash (the
cockpit cover has not zippers and fits OVER the windscreen).  Also, the tonneau
is bulky/heavy in comparison to the cockpit cover.

As they say, whatever floats your boat.

Rick O.