Re: trials

To: rsh17@msn.com, red_tr250@yahoo.com, 6parts@charter.net,
Subject: Re: trials
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:49:35 EDT
Well, actually I do have a spare (with O/D) and a clutch too but I hate to
just slap another one in it without knowing what happened or is going on.  I
have been working on it this morning and I may have found some of the issue.
Drained the oil and it looks OK.  Some color to it but nothing out of the
ordinary and no chunks.  However the pilot bushing has quite a bit of play when
on
the main shaft.  Pin looks good and has been drilled and wired.  That made me
feel better but still puzzled about the suddenness of the whole thing.  I mean
Don Carter and I drove it hard enough at the TRA to take 1st and 3rd in the
Autocross without issue and I have driven it several times since.  Go figure!!

Todd, my FORMER friend, has given me renewed encouragement to get it back
together and get my behind to NC.  Ha ha  So I guess I better get back after it.

Cheers, Gary