RE: Door waist seal clips

To: "Bruce Moxon" <bamxn@triad.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Door waist seal clips
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 07:50:53 -0700
        Bruce:

        Use the metal piece from a PC that is used to block off empty
slots in the chassis. Bend one end of it into a U shape. IT was
recommended to me by another lister, and that is what I use.
        The best way of course is to yank the window glass out and reach
up inside the door to press the clips on, but unless you are planning to
take the door apart anyway, this is overkill. When I had my car
completely disassembled, this is what I did. But if all you want to do
is replace the seals, that is too much work.

        Cheers,

        Vance