RE: Brake lights-#2 - followup

To: sloseke@holly.colostate.edu
Subject: RE: Brake lights-#2 - followup
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:54:50 -0600

Try connecting the reverse lights to either the brake light or rear park
light wires (since you now know those are both good). At least you'll be
able to confirm that the actual rear lights are either good or bad. If good,
then it's either the reverse switch or the wiring to it from the battery or
from it to the lights.

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO