RE: Brake lights-#2 - followup

To: sloseke@holly.colostate.edu
Subject: RE: Brake lights-#2 - followup
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 22:19:32 +0000
List and respondees:

Well, I switched the leads at the tail lights.  That seemed to fix the
problem.  I now have tail lights and observable brake lights.  I don't
recall removing the leads yesterday but.... you never know.  The
leads/connectors do appear to be the same size with the only difference that
one is copper plated and the other is not.

NOW - On to the back up lights.  I'm getting only a .4 volt reading at the
rear wires.  The back up lights won't come on even with a separate gound
wire to the boot latch.  I'll try and trace back to the switch.  Any other
input is appreciated.

Thanks to all.

Walt Fogle
'72 TR6>