Steve Wilson update

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Steve Wilson update
From: "mjmullin@juno.com" <mjmullin@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 01:47:42 GMT
Hi everyone:
Sorry if this is a redundant post, but I just got a phone call from Joe Fazio
saying that he had spoken to Steve Wilson.  The good news is that Steve is
alive, however he's lost everything, including his house, TR6 and VW.  Kevin
Andrews indicated that he thought Steve still had his TR250 (it was offered
for sale a while back, I believe), and if so, the 250 would have been destroyed
as well.  It is my understanding that on Sunday, Steve was boarding up his
house and preparing to ride the storm out.  Whether he did that or evacuated,
I'm not sure.  As I mentioned, Pass Christian took a very hard hit by the storm.
I left a message at Steve's work asking for him to call me, and when additional
info becomes available, I will forward it.  It must have been a terrible
experience and a great loss for everyone involved, but I'm comforted in knowing
that Steve is still with us.  He is a super guy, a former TRials host (Biloxi,
Mississippi - 1995), and former Vice-Chair of the 6-PACK Club.  Lets show him
and the other hurricane victims as much support as we can.
Matt Mullin