Fuel Tank Repairs

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Tank Repairs
From: Bernard Robbins <brobbins@nec.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:06:01 +1200
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Ummm, kinda LBC related....

My mate at work is restoring a rather old house (he found LBC's weren't
challenging enough...). He has some original ceiling mounted keroscene lamps
which he has cleaned up. One of them has some small splits in the fuel tank
so it weeps.  I figure that there might be a product that people use to
repair leaking automotive fuel tanks that might help him.

What products have people had success with in repairing fuel tanks in their
TR's?

Thanks in advance!

Bernard Robbins

'71 2500PI