2005 6-Pack TRials

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2005 6-Pack TRials
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 14:57:41 -0400
I just got back from Little Switzerland after attending this year's Trials.
I can't say enough about the weekend - and I wasn't even able to bring my
car.  The hosts delivered a weekend that can only be described as awesome!
Everything was great!  The Inn at Little Switzerland is perched atop a
beautiful mountain and provided great hospitality.  The weather was
incredible even with a couple of short sprinkles.  Lanky Foushee, of Group
44 fame, gave great insight into what went on behind the scenes at race
weekends.  The food was excellent, and the roads were some of the most fun
you can have and not get arrested.

Thanks to the hosts of this years event, and for those of you who couldn't
make it - just don't let it happen again, you won't regret it.

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>
CC54994