RE: TV tonight: TR6 on Top Gear (Discovery Channel)

To: "'Foster, Stan'" <stan.foster@hp.com>,
Subject: RE: TV tonight: TR6 on Top Gear (Discovery Channel)
From: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:16:24 -0400
PREVIOUSLY POSTED: I hope this is not the footage with the English guy
driving that red TR6 (YHR 687K so it's a 1971) with the roof down in pouring
rain. I cringe
every time I see that.. Stan

Why are you worrying about it....he's the guy getting wet!!!!

"Just had to chime in ;-)

My 1968 Morris Mini arrived from England about a month ago. I went to a
recent breakfast meeting of my Triumph Club. I was asked what part was a
triumph.....I had to think hard and then replied.....the floor mat, borrowed
from the carpet kit from my on going restoration of my TR3A.

I heard the Delaware Valley Triumph Club won the bid for the 2007 VTR
Convention. Way to go guys!!

Robert L. Gannon
http://home.comcast.net/~trsix74/wsb/index.html