RE: TV tonight: TR6 on Top Gear (Discovery Channel)

To: "Glenn Rattmann" <k6na@cts.com>
Subject: RE: TV tonight: TR6 on Top Gear (Discovery Channel)
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:28:22 -0400
It was indeed the one but this time I saw it in better resolution than
the grainy captured windows media copy that I have. It wasn't raining
quite as hard as I thought and the tonneau cover was installed so he
probably didn't get too much water in the cockpit.

Nice looking car though despite the weather.

Stan

<snip>
Yep, that was it.  Good lookin' car alright, but the audio track just
didn't do justice to what we know is a great sound.... They needed to
film
it going through some tunnels!

Glenn
74's