Interior pics needed

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Interior pics needed
From: Shannon Muncy <shannon.muncy@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:09:13 -0400
List,
 I'm trying to decide what color my interior should be... I've got samples,
but what I'd really like is a few pics. I've got a Pimento Red 72 TR6, which
originally had the "New Tan" trim color. Somewhere down the line the
interior was replaced, and changed (read: stained) to a lighter tan (but not
quite biscuit).
 Anyway, I'm am humbly requesting any pics of cars with biscuit and the new
tan interiors.
 All assistance and opinions will be appreciated.
 Thanks!
-Shannon