Re: TR6 Lower Suspension - Threaded Hole Plug

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: TR6 Lower Suspension - Threaded Hole Plug
From: "Andy Schwarz" <aschwarz11@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:33:12 -0800
Vance,

Thanks to you and others who have replied.  I have  ordered from McMaster
Carr in the past and have found them to be a vendor who gives very good
service.  If nothing else turns up, I will probably get them there.  With 96
left over, I know that I will never run out of stock for that part.  Of
course, if needed again, I am sure that they will have disappeared in some
long forgotten place in the garage(like so many other things).

Andy