Choke Cable

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Choke Cable
From: Sean OBrien <saob_100@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 19:48:56 -0800 (PST)
Dear Listers,

Today, I found that my choke cable was being sticky
(will not push in) on the rear carb, of course making
the TR run very rough.  I adjusted the Choke Clips and
got it working for the most part, but "occasionally"
it gets stuck in the full choke position and the
engine dies.  Is there a maintenance that I can
perform to get this delicate cable / choke assembly to
operate properly?

Short of removing the cable and applying graphite
throughout, I am open to your ideas. And thanks in
advance...

Thanks.

Sean O'Brien
1975 Topaz TR6