Fasteners for the TR6

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fasteners for the TR6
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:03:44 -0800
    Folks:

        I lied; It wasn't the first time, and it won't be the last.

        The list of fasteners for the TR6 *IS* a Nelson Reidel article,
and it was available on the Buckeye Triumph web site.
        It is still available on the wayback machine, for those of you
who need a list of fasteners. Note that I do not think it is a good idea
to use stainless everywhere on the car as the fastener list suggests; SS
is much too soft for many applications, so proceed with caution.

        Here is the URL:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040201154258/http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org
/

        Look in the tech article section way down at the bottom. The
excel spreadsheet works, but apparently has a bug in it. My excel
application had to repair the file for viewing, but after that it came
up OK.

        Enjoy,

        Vance