75 TR6 Footwell Light Switch

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 75 TR6 Footwell Light Switch
From: Aledotr6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 21:04:27 EST
I've been reinstalling my wiring harness and have reconnected all of the
wiring under the dash except one set. It's two purple and white wires and one
black grounding wire, all taped together. They have female connectors for
connecting to a switch. Dan Masters wiring diagram refers to a footwell switch
for the
footwell lamp. I have the lamp accounted for, but I don't know where the
switch should be or what it looks like. I don't recall one when dismantling and
didn't have those leads labeled like all the others. I'm thinking that's
because it wasn't connected to anything. It's NOT the door switch. I have those
accounted for.

Does anyone know where that switch should be and what is looks like?

Thanks,
Bud Trussell