mazda mx-5 seats swap

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: mazda mx-5 seats swap
From: "Ray Drinkwater" <raydrink@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 21:21:42 -0000
I put Miata seats in my TR5 this (sorry, last) year. As I'm in the UK I used
the brackets which are sold over here - not cheap at 60 GBP a set, but I
wanted to get the job done so I could enjoy what was left of the summer
driving the car rather than working on it.

Fortunately I was able to get a pair with working speakers, though they have
only marginal value at speed with the top down. I'm very pleased with the way
they fit - it's just a bit fiddly retrieving the seat belt if it goes behind
the seat. A very worthwhile upgrade so long as you're not hung up on
originality.

best of luck with your conversion
Ray Drinkwater