RE: mazda mx-5 seats swap

To: "Ray Drinkwater" <raydrink@tiscali.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: mazda mx-5 seats swap
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 16:43:34 -0500
FWIW I used Poneer TS-A878 3.5 inch round speakers in the headrests.
These are rated 60W, 2-way and they are 3.5 inch. They are not a direct
drop in replacement but there is room for them after you remove the old
oblong units and trim the foam a little. They were $48.00 a pair when I
bought them a year ago.

I wired them in parallel into the rear output of my amp so I have left
to right and front to back balance control.

I used Audiobahn AN5000's in the kidney panels, $109 a pair.

I'm considering a small sub for behind the seats...

Stan