Re: interior kits

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: interior kits
From: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 18:50:43 -0800 (PST)
although i personally have yet to do this (my seats are in excellent shape) i
would not hesitate to choose leather over vinyl.  in my daily driver cars, the
leather holds up so much better.

John VanNorman <jvannorman@wowway.com> wrote:  I'll be looking at redoing the
interior on my 74 1/2 TR6 in the near future. At this point in time, I'm trying
figure out the best route to go (i.e., what is the best value for the money).
I've got samples on order from Moss,
TRF, and VB (although I'm not sure if VB will come through since the lady I
spoke with wasn't really up to snuff on
their products). Right now the "biscuit" interior kit from VB is in the color
range I'm looking at and seems to be a
pretty good value for the money, but I'm not sure on the quality (I don't need
show quality materials, but I don't want
something that looks terrible). I've been going through the archives to get
some information, but wanted to see what
the current consensus is. If anyone has any thoughts, suggestions,
recommendations, warnings, etc. please share.

John V.