J-Type Overdrive Question.

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: J-Type Overdrive Question.
From: "JOHN JOHNSON" <john70350@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 21:58:31 +0000
Hey, I got a quick Overdrive question. i got a J type with a Volvo
conversion and am in the midst of switching out my four speed. Is this the
right speedo hook up for a 1974 TR6? How about the gap in the shift rods, is
this adjustable? Any other input would be nice. Thanks, John Johnson 1974
TR6 CF18816U

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
6a.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
6b.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
6c.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
6d.jpg]