Re: See where your Triumph was made and where it first started

To: standardtriumph@btinternet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: See where your Triumph was made and where it first started
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:47:19 -0500
Jonmac,

Thanks for the trip.  Should I send you the bill?

Using your coordinates but turning them into something that Google
Earth could use the coordinates for the factory are:

52 24'10.4" N, 1 33' 05.34 W

If you have downloaded Google earth and copy and paste those
coordinates into the search function you will be directed to what I
believe is the appropriate site.

On my computer the factory site was quite clear but the airfield site
was quite blurry.  Did others have the same experience?  Can anyone
provide latitude and longitude for the airfield in the same form as the
factory information above?

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley