Hardtop Rear Window Seal

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardtop Rear Window Seal
From: "Robert Fabie" <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:34:12 -0500
List:
I also checked the website and wonder if the absence of a price suggests the
seal is unavailable. If someone has already made an e-mail inquiry, I'll wait
to hear the results rather than send a duplicate request for information. If
Kai, who is in the Triumph business, recommends the vendor, that's good enough
for me; I just hope he has them in stock.
Vance, thanks for letting us all know about this potential source.
Bob

Robert Fabie
bfabie@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.