Fwd: Canadian Supplier of hard top window glazing.

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Canadian Supplier of hard top window glazing.
From: StuBeatty@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:26:12 EST
From: StuBeatty@aol.com
Full-name: StuBeatty
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:25:44 EST
Subject: Re: Canadian Supplier of hard top window glazing.
To: vance.navarrette@intel.com, 6pack@autox.team.net

I have dealt with MacGregor auto trim for years. I have purchased all the
trim and a complete carpet set for my car. His products are top quality, better

in fact than you will get from the big three in the USA. I highly recommend
his  products. Never be afraid to use his products.
NFI, just a very satisfied customer.
Martin MacGregor is a very highly knowledgeable Englishman who brought his
trade (automotive trim) from the UK to Canada a number of years ago.

Stuart Beatty
Belleville ON