RE: Canadian Supplier of hard top window glazing.

To: "'Kai M. Radicke'" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>,
Subject: RE: Canadian Supplier of hard top window glazing.
From: "Joseph Grant" <z28quetzal@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:08:09 -0500
I agree 100% with what Kai said.  I bought my door seals and windshield
pillar seals from Martin.  The fit, quality and finish are outstanding.  I
had bought the 'best' seals that TRF sells, and had to send them back
because as usual, they did not fit.  Martin's seals are by far superior.

And, Martin is a very, very nice gentleman to deal with.

Joe