Re: Steering Wheel

To: "Rod Anderson" <rod_anderson_99@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:24:45 -0500
I've had the Moto-Lita 13'' wheel for 3 or 4 years now and I wouldn't give
it up. It does give you a lot more leg room.  Its a lot easier sliding in
and out.
If I say so , and I'am a tall 5'6''.  lol

After 4 years its hard to remember what the regular wheel was like, but this
does have a quicker response time.
I don't think theres any difference in road feel.   And steering effort
doesn't seem any different.
Pics are at www.triumphowners.com/624  under the two interior shots.

cheers
al salvatore