Re: Steering Wheel

To: Rod Anderson <rod_anderson_99@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel
From: <trinitygadget@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 9:51:55 -0600
Rod,

I have a 13" dished Astrali and really appreciate the extra leg room it
provides.  Extra steering effort, if there is any (physics dictates there has
to be), is negligible. I like the Astrali as it is a quality wheel that is
available with a fat padded grip at an affordable price.  The Astrali also
comes equipped with a collapsible spacer in the hub adapter that adds an extra
margin of crash protection.  You'll also need to consider whether you want a
flat or dished wheel (dished gives more legroom).  The fat grip is a very good
addition for comfort.

Rick O.