Vendor Commendation - BPNW

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vendor Commendation - BPNW
From: "Robert Fabie" <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:44:27 -0500

This isn't the first time that Greg at British Parts Northwest has gone out of
his way to accommodate a special request. In this instance, it involved  my
needing an exhaust component that is not readily available as a separate item;
you have to buy the whole exhaust set or have the part custom made. I chewed it
up badly trying to remove it as one of the first steps in the process of
rebuilding my rear suspension/brakes/differential, etc. Greg took the part I
needed out of a complete set, charged me $26 and shipped it out the same day.He
said he would have it replaced by the supplier.

I really make an effort to spread my parts money around among several vendors -
large and small.  I admit I have spent a bunch of money at BPNW and that may
have influenced their  level of service, but I really think they would have
done it for anyone.

I publicly commend them and recommend that you share your restoration dollars
with them. They have an excellent website and they have far more parts than are
displayed on-line.

I have no financial interest in BPNW and I have nothing to gain from making
this commendation.

'75 TR6

Robert Fabie
bfabie@earthlink.net