Tire size website

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire size website
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:11:46 -0800 (PST)
I found the below website quite interesting.  The visual representations are
even better than the stuff I found on the tire rack.  I now see why my 205 X 55
X 16s cause my speedo to read 70 when I'm doing 65.  For the purposes of
comparison in this link is 185 X 80 X 15s the closest we can get to the
original TR 6 tire size?

  Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR 6

  While surfing the triumphowners web site I came across a link to a site
where someone has set up a page that graphically compares wheel and
tire sizes against each other.  Pretty neat.  Thought others might get
a kick out of it.  There is other interesting information at the site
also.

Wheels and Tires:
http://www.mintylamb.co.uk/?page=tyre.htm