Re: crank-scrapers.com

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: crank-scrapers.com
From: Chuck Arnold <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 09:14:52 -0800
> So I take a better look at the link to crank-scrapers.com

Talked to Mr. Jonson of this web site.  He has both a TR6 and a TR4 engine
to work up scrapers.  The more interest, the quicker he might do it.  Do not
think the 2 liter 6 will work in a 2.5.  He would be willing to work up
windage trays if there is enough interest.  IF you are interested in a TR6
scrape, TR 4 scraper, TR6 windage tray or a TR4 windage tray let me or him
know.  All of these items are hand made, so he is more willing to do work if
there is more demand than just me and Henry.